Vyasa is a grandeur idea with a greater purpose.
A cultural force which begins with the sunrise and goes far beyond the sunrise.
For every child to reach their maximum potential, Vyasa hones the 21st Century skill which is critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making. It also enables the 3 Cs-creativity, collaboration, and communication. It empowers life- long learning and well-being with social, cultural, global, environmental responsibilities. Digital and technological fluency is the way forward. This holistic approach will foster students to become engaged thinkers, ethical citizens with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Providing joyful and experiential structured learning creates a stress-free environment for the students. This is ensured by balancing the scholastic and co-scholastic activities.
- The ideal teacher-student ratio of 1:30.
- Cultural Exposure is an integral part of the life of a student at VIS. These activities hone the world view, work ethic, and respect for different cultures among the children.
- Students actively involve themselves in Community Outreach and Enrichment projects.
- Activities that nurture physical health, emotional maturity, and spiritual richness like Yoga, Shloka chanting, MUN (Model united nations), Street plays are the Vyasa Way to build leadership personality and character.
- School clubs as part of CCA for students to discover their innate potentials and interests and pursue their passions.
- Career counselling sessions for students of Grade 8 and above to make informed choices based on their potentials and interests.
- Students organize various events to sensitize communities about conservation and cleanliness.