Our pedagogy is to nurture future industry ready leaders.
Instilling a strong sense of our cultural identity and ethos among our students is part of their learning process.
We Aim At Preparing Children For Future.Admissions Open For Academic Year 2021-22. Enquire Now!
A curriculum that is theme-based, dynamic, inter-disciplinary, value-based, activity-oriented and skill-based, thus preparing students to be confident Global Citizens. We are best at what we do!
Vyasa International School provides a physically safe, emotionally secure and psychologically enabling environment. In keeping with the current NEP norms, we have imbibed a structured curriculum for holistic development. It focuses on play, discovery, inquiry-based, competency-based, creative, collaborative, exploratory activities for deeper and more experiential learning. This lays a strong skill-based foundation for the learning at the primary, middle, and senior secondary level.
Vyasa International School staunchly believes in the all-around development of its students and hence has opted for thematic learning. What is Thematic Learning? It is a unique method where a concept taught in one subject is connected to the other subjects, thereby integrating all the subjects. No subject is taught in isolation. Even subjects like art, music, and dance play a vital role in thematic learning. This one-of-its-kind approach plays an essential part in the process of effective learning and caters to all the different levels in learning.
A joyful multilevel activity and inquiry-based programme which is theme-based is offered at this level. Here the tiny tots are exposed to a comprehensive array of hands-on learning from known to unknown and concrete to abstract.
- The Jolly Phonics is a multi-sensory program, specifically designed for young students to enhance their reading skills by making them aware of the letters, sounds and thus enabling their language development.
- The concrete, pictorial, and abstract methodology is used to strengthen numeracy skills.
- EVS helps students develop their own insights into the functioning of several things or understanding the different processes in their environment. These interactions enhance students learning capabilities through concrete learning experiences.
- Visual & performing arts, sports, shloka chanting, sand play, storytelling through puppetry, logical thinking puzzles and experiential learning is integrated in the learning process.
- Course material in the form of worksheets assist in the implementation and learning process.
Grades 1 - 5
The pedagogy at the primary level transitions towards building comprehensive skill sets thematically with course materials through varied activities and experiential learning.
- At this level we adapt and focus on the four important skills listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The lessons and the related activities allow the students to comprehend and use the language to communicate effectively.
- Numeracy serves as a tool for both logical thinking and creativity. Thus, the CPA [concrete, picture, abstract] process is pursued to enable students to understand its practical utility as well as the development of reasoning and analytical abilities.
- EVS learning at the primary stage envisages exposing the students to explore and investigate real situations in their surroundings. This helps them connect, be aware of, appreciate, and be sensitized towards the prevailing environmental issues that is natural, physical, and are of social and cultural dimensions.
- Art integration (visual and performing arts) and sports integration utilize the various forms of art, culture, and sports as the basis for learning of concepts across subjects and also nurture their innate talents.
Grades 6 - 10
- Students at this stage are initiated into formal instructions through the prescribed CBSE curriculum.
- The middle school programme offers a curriculum to complement the potential of students in acquiring knowledge and implementing the same where required.
- The transition focuses on accelerating the academic strength of the students through hands on and project based activities and assessments.
- A cross curricular and multiple Intelligence approach enables students to integrate the knowledge attained through various subjects such as Languages, Math and Science.
- Art Integration forms an integral part of the learning process where students establish a connect with subjects which make the learning enjoyable.
- Career counselling is offered to students at this level to enable them make the best choice based on their talent, interest and available opportunities.
- Finally, this programme lays a strong foundation for the students to pursue secondary education with ease.
Grades 11 - 12
- Senior Secondary education plays a pivotal role in getting students ready for the future.
- Science, Commerce and Arts are the streams offered at this level with an array of subject combinations. Students can make informed choices on the subject /s based on their career choices.
- Career counselling is also offered to students to enable them make informed choices.
- The rigorous teaching-learning process in a systematic way along with the established infrastructure enables students to achieve their optimum potential.
- Well-equipped labs enable students to develop necessary skills such as experimentation, research and exploration which in turn promotes self-learning too.
- Students are guided to achieve excellent results in Grade 12 and have a tradition of joining the best of universities in India and abroad.
- At this stage students can make informed choices to suit their capabilities and future needs in the field of education.