We are always looking for experienced, passionate, and highly skilled leaders who can inspire young minds to love learning and succeed. Could that be you?
Open Positions at Vyasa
Job Title: Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Qualification: Any Graduate with basic knowledge of computers (MS Office) and excellent communication skills. Experience: 2+ years in Public Relations or Admission Counsellor preferably in Schools and Colleges Job Responsibilities:
- Handling and following up on all the possible leads from social media, mail enquires, walking’s or from any other source for admission.
- Handling social media posting, updation of website, google reviews, and testimonies.
- Broadcasting, maintaining school notice boards, and organizing school events.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Qualification: Any Graduate with Basic knowledge of computers (MS Office), good communication and marketing skills. Experience: 2+ years as Business Development Officer preferably in Schools and Colleges. Job Responsibilities:
- Helping in generating leads for the school through different channels.
- Helping in formulating marketing plans for better lead generation and conversion.
- Helping identify more business opportunities.
- Managing and visiting clients meetings.
- Organizing and facilitating campaigns.
Job Title: Librarian
Qualification: Graduate or postgraduate in Library Science or Information Studies. Experience: 2+ years as Librarian preferably in Schools and Colleges. Job Responsibilities:
- Ordering books, journals and other resources.
- Responding to requests from students, staff, and other library users.
- Helping people locate reference and leisure reading materials.
- Maintaining library records and ensuring they are up to date.
- Performing regular audits of the information and inventory of library.
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Qualification: MBA/PG in Finance B.Com / M.Com. Experience: 2+ years as Accounts Executive preferably in Schools and Colleges. Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Accounting Function by Proper & accurate accounting of books of accounts.
- Timely & accurately development of MIS & book of accounts.
- Assist in preparing detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
- Assist in ERP implementation & provide insight with changing dynamics of the business.
- Provide analysis on various key parameters of business & develop financial model & reports to be shared with business.
- Assist in analysis about business best practices & implementation across business verticals.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting system like tally, ERP etc.
- Going out on field work.
Send us your profile and one of our representatives will get in touch with you.